Skip to ContentSkip to Footer

Electrical Fires

It is alarming how many electrical fires initiate from small or everyday devices that result in devastating destruction. Recently we surveyed fire disasters that were caused by a cell phone charger left plugged in unattached to the cell phone, an older commercial grade ice maker and a beverage vending machine. Check the wiring for any device left plugged in or pull the plug when not being used.

Get A Quote
Customer Reviews

Gary Sephton and his team helped us manage a horrible fire situation

Kelly M - Owner, Pump It Up Kids Center

It has truly been great to work with a trustworthy insurance professional...

Lorraine D - President, ABC Land

Gary and his team provide a level of service that goes above and beyond what I have seen other agencies provide. 

Robert P

Gary is commited, sincere, and I can't think of a better person to handle our account.

David R

I have been very satisfied with their knowledgeable and personal service.

Mary B Lytl